Yesterday I talked about my reality shows ideas and I would like to see them on TV. Sadly my agent said the networks shot them down… oh well…
I’m starting to notice how basically there is a chain reaction to reality shows. Some people just go from one to the next. Or as the bible would put it… The devil begat The Surreal Life. The Surreal Life begat Strange Love, Strange Love Begat Flavor of Love, Flavor of Love begat I Love New York, and I Love New York Begat Real Chance at Love. And the beast was unleashed upon the Earth and reigned for a 1,000 years. And there were plagues and pestilence. And black people got dumber by the day… (oh sorry went on a little tangent there). Anyway…
I doubt that there are many career opportunities after being on these shows. Namely because most of these people weren’t employable in the first place. And usually after appearing on one of these shows, you make yourself unemployable. Because most employers would love to see you act a fool, but don’t want you doing it at McDonalds during the lunch time rush.
So I present to you the Top 5 careers after your stint on a reality show.
1. Another Reality Show. Hey keep those $700 an episode checks coming in. As long as you stay of tax payer money.
2. Go back to stripping. Cause let’s be honest that is the only job you can leave for a couple of weeks to go do a reality show like Real Chance at Love and come back right where you left off.
3. Rapper or Singer. Most use this as a spring board into those careers. And it has worked for…hmmm… drawing a blank here.
4. Acting. I doubt if you can make it fake reality work. I’m sure a script is going to be a bit difficult for you. But hey you can try it.
5. The typical business venture. Clothing line, book, etc. I’m sure it would have been just as easy to make a worthwhile product and work hard to make it happen. But hey we’re in a microwave society, so we don’t time for that work hard and be patient bull.
My fellow nerds name me some more careers.