I can’t believe she didn’t see that. I mean he looks like a feminine Prince.
So I was asked the question the other day… “Can men be Gold Diggers?” And the only reply I could think of was, “Is John McCain Old?” Of course men can be Gold Diggers. But to be honest any man that tries to live off a woman, and cannot contribute anything, can’t really be called a man.
Well the background story to this question was that this young lady had a man trying to court her. Before they ever went on a date he was asking for phone bill money. She told him no and he went on to the next John… or Jeannette. My prostitution allusion didn’t go as well as I thought it would right there. Moving along… Anyway ladies yes there are male gold diggers. And here are 5 signs of the male Gold Digger:
- He wants you to take him out for the first or subsequent dates. Now I don’t have a problem if every once in a while my lady wanted to take me out. But I wouldn’t want to make it a habit where she is taking me out all the time.
- He’s asking for help on specific bills. Your first question should be… “How were you getting by before you met me?”
- He seems to have possessions that can’t be paid for by his current salary. He has a high rise apartment downtown with new furniture, but works at McDonald’s. See also drug dealer, robber, etc.
- He’s always talking about something he needs and mentioning the upcoming holidays. Almost hinting at something.
- He’s always talking about how broke he is.
I just noticed these same rules apply to women. Well these are your rules for the day. Please govern yourselves accordingly. And if you have a few signs go ahead and drop me a few.